Crewdible is an Indonesia-based Startup company, focusing on online fulfillment services. Since 2017, Crewdible has provided multi-channel fulfillment services for E-Commerce businesses and SMEs. We help e-commerce sellers to store stock, pick, pack, and deliver it for them automatically, providing them with real-time management to bring reasonable comfort. We also turn local idle spaces including homes, offices, and warehouses, into e-commerce/fulfillment centers for storage, cold storage, packaging, & pickup points.
At Crewdible, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, E-Commerce business, and SMEs. Whatever your aspirations, Crewdible offers you unrivaled opportunities to realize your full potential. We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals to join our growing team with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
Job Roles :
- Responsible for recruiting all Tech positions, in order to support the need for human resources in the company.
- Design and update job descriptions related to Tech positions
- Source potential Tech candidates from various online channels (e.g. social media and professional platforms).
- Screen incoming resumes and application forms
- Interview candidates (via phone, WA, video, and in-person).
- Advertise job openings on the company’s careers page, social media, job boards, and internally.
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits.
- Monitor key HR metrics, including time-to-fill, time-to-hire, and source of hire
- Participate in job fairs and host in-house recruitment events
- Collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs
Job Qualifications :
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, preferably from psychology
- Proven work experience as a Tech Recruiter for a minimum of 2 years. Preferable from Start-Up or E-Commerce Industry
- Excellent communication (written and spoken) and interpersonal skills
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, Competency-based, stress, etc)
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting, Linkedin, Jobstreet, Jobsdb, etc)
- Mastering assessment tools (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, DISC, etc)
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
- Willing to be placed in Tangerang