Crewdible is an Indonesia-based Startup company, focusing on online fulfillment services. Since 2017, Crewdible has provided multi-channel fulfillment services for E-Commerce businesses and SMEs. We help e-commerce sellers to store stock, pick, pack, and deliver it for them automatically, providing them with real-time management to bring reasonable comfort. We also turn local idle spaces including homes, offices, and warehouses, into e-commerce/fulfillment centers for storage, cold storage, packaging, & pickup points.
At Crewdible, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, E-Commerce business, and SMEs. Whatever your aspirations, Crewdible offers you unrivaled opportunities to realize your full potential. We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals to join our growing team with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
- Obtain, analyze, and translate customers' business requirements into a competitive logistics solution, including warehouse/fulfillment design, transport design, and supply chain design
- Provide technical design (data analysis, process design, layout design, and financial calculation analysis) of the proposed solutions
- Uses optimization modeling and process (re-)design to derive optimum logistics solution, resource level, and costs.
- Assists in creating solution documents (SOP, WI, Administration form) and comprehensive presentations, and supports presenting them to the (potential) customer.
- Cooperate with related departments (i.e. operations, sales, IT, and finance) to derive a sensible solutions proposal (data gathering and validation of the analysis results)
- Liaises with other functions, departments, and business units to formulate and test the validity of solutions.
- Ensures the smooth handover of successful proposals to Crewdible’s Operations (Fulfillment advisor/coordinator/logistics) at the start of the project implementation phase, and develops an awareness of the issues, which are pertinent to operational implementation.
- Identifies and discusses the feasibility of pursuing new business opportunities with specific potential clients with Head of Operations, Project Managers, and Marketing Managers
- Prepare and present end to end supply chain solution deck to potential customers and management
- Perform a proper transition for any successful projects to the operations and implementation team (Key and end-user team)
- Prepare and Lead the quality control team to conduct regularly internal/external audit and management review meetings as per integrated management system standardization (5S, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 140001:2015, ISO 45001:2018)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Transportation, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Industrial or Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Relevant working experience in logistics and supply chain, consulting, and/or manufacturing
- Warehousing, transport, supply chain design, industrial engineering, manufacturing
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to read, write and speak English fluently
- Able to work effectively in a multi-disciplinary team, which reflects in strong engagement/presentation skills
- Ambition to learn and grow knowledge of solutions design
- 'Can-do’ mentality and positive attitude