Crewdible is an Indonesia-based Startup company, focusing on online fulfillment services. Since 2017, Crewdible has provided multi-channel fulfillment services for E-Commerce businesses and SMEs. We help e-commerce sellers to store stock, pick, pack, and deliver it for them automatically, providing them with real-time management to bring reasonable comfort. We also turn local idle spaces including homes, offices, and warehouses, into e-commerce/fulfillment centers for storage, cold storage, packaging, & pickup points.
At Crewdible, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, E-Commerce business, and SMEs. Whatever your aspirations, Crewdible offers you unrivaled opportunities to realize your full potential. We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals to join our growing team with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
Job Roles :
Job Qualifications :
- Responsible for Marketing & Sales Team OKR targets signed off with management
- Oversee and groom the marketing team into a high performance and inquisitive
- Uphold an iterative feedback loop between the on-ground business teams and C-level to improve the product, strategy, and processes
- Designing, planning, and executing effective marketing & sales strategy in line with the plan & determining and implementing metrics to measure marketing plan effectiveness
- Take on full responsibility for driving analysis data to bring challenging ideas and marketing plans that drive brand, product, and business objectives.
- Work with Commercial, Tech, Product, and Ops teams to ensure that our product is fit to the market
- Use measurement, tracking, and management platforms to produce analytical insights and manage the end-to-end marketing department’s operations
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes, and new products and features)
- 4+ years working experience as Senior Marketing Manager, preferably within Fulfillment Industry or E-Commerce Industry
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree
- Have strong data analytics skills to understand the pain points, requirements and predict future behaviors of customers through a data-driven marketing approach.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Demonstrated track record of managing a sizeable budget, driving financial performance, and attaining measurable results through projects with clear ROI
- Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills along with a clear ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to explain complex matters in a concise and meaningful way