Crewdible is an Indonesia-based Startup company, focusing on online fulfillment services. Since 2017, Crewdible has provided multi-channel fulfillment services for E-Commerce businesses and SMEs. We help e-commerce sellers to store stock, pick, pack, and deliver it for them automatically, providing them with real-time management to bring reasonable comfort. We also turn local idle spaces including homes, offices, and warehouses, into e-commerce/fulfillment centers for storage, cold storage, packaging, & pickup points.
At Crewdible, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, E-Commerce business, and SMEs. Whatever your aspirations, Crewdible offers you unrivaled opportunities to realize your full potential. We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals to join our growing team with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
- Reviewing and analyzing websites for areas that can be improved and optimized.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in both organic and paid search campaigns.
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Collaborate with marketing performance to running PPC campaigns
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- Elaborate with the editorial and marketing team to write effective SEO content for blogs, websites, and social media accounts.
- Developing link-building strategies.
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors.
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid staying within search engine guidelines.
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth, and SEO
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Familiar with Google analytics.
- Experience with website optimization tools.
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills.