Crewdible is an Indonesia-based Startup company, focusing on online fulfillment services. Since 2017, Crewdible has provided multi-channel fulfillment services for E-Commerce businesses and SMEs. We help e-commerce sellers to store stock, pick, pack, and deliver it for them automatically, providing them with real-time management to bring reasonable comfort. We also turn local idle spaces including homes, offices, and warehouses, into e-commerce/fulfillment centers for storage, cold storage, packaging, & pickup points.
At Crewdible, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, E-Commerce business, and SMEs. Whatever your aspirations, Crewdible offers you unrivaled opportunities to realize your full potential. We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals to join our growing team with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Plan and Adapt products to meet customer and warehouse needs and constraints
- Successfully match customer pain/requirements to proposed solutions
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to prospective customers
- Help in researching and developing new product
- Effectively communicate client needs to the Operation teams for future product enhancements
- Collect and document competitive intelligence
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or similar.
- Experience in sales would be advantageous.
- Strong customer service, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational, research, and multitasking abilities.
- Strong negotiating and problem-solving skills.
- A professional appearance.
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Willingness to travel